The final member of staff to be profiled is Marketing & Social Media Manager Sonia McEwen who joined Deirdre Dyson last December.
No two days are the same but a large part of Sonia’s time is spent managing Deirdre Dyson LLPs social media, including this Blog.
1) Looking back over the past year, what would you say was your most memorable moment working at Deirdre Dyson?
Having seen the design process from start to finish for the first time; the arrival of the 2015 Collection of rugs from Nepal.
2) From the choice of Deirdre Dyson designs, is there a particular favourite that you have and if so, why?
DAWN from the 2015 collection – at first glance it appears to be a really simple design but it’s so cleverly graded and the colours used blend so well that it creates an optical illusion.
3) As a member of the CDQ, (Chelsea Design Quarter) is there a particular company or showroom within the vicinity that you like or would recommend to others?
VILLAVERDE for their elaborate lighting, it’s always worth a glance in the window.
4) Seeing that Christmas is fast approaching, what would be on your ‘Christmas wish list’ as the ultimate present?
I can’t think of anything for myself but if you asked my children it would be Lego, they can’t get enough of the stuff!
5) And what are you looking forward to in the New Year?
Moving back to our newly refurbished showroom, it’s been really exciting watching it’s transformation over the past few months!