Here is the full list of fantastic prizes donated by CDQ members.
– Coach House – Ceramic Vase with an RRP of £280
– Crucial Trading – a Bespoke rug up to a RRP of £500
– Deirdre Dyson – A 1.5 x 1.5m hand knotted rug, worth £2950, and a copy of Deirdre’s book ‘Walking on Art’
– George Smith – A Mohair Soho baby Buttoned Drum in fabric of choice
– Guinevere – A cushion made from French C19th linen inset with an unusual purple African Yoruba worth £250
– John Cullen Lighting – Lighting Design to the value of £1000
– Knots Rugs – 17th Century Modern Skull Cushion. Worth £195.
– Robert Langford – An upholstered headboard from their collection, made in the clients own fabric or select from one of our house fabrics.
– The Shutter Shop – a £500 voucher
– Tatiana Tafur – a Velum Box
– The Rug Company – 2 x Coral Tilt Cushions (RRP £75 each)
– Tom Faulkner – Galena vase in one of their specialist finishes. Worth £860.
– Waterworks – Luxury Hamper of accessories
Glass Door offers shelter, advice and support to those affected by homelessness. They are open to all, space permitting, and do not require guests to fill in long complicated forms to gain access to their services. They are an independent charity and avoid seeking funding which would restrict their open access policy.
As you can imagine their fundraising has been seriously impacted by the pandemic. Chelsea Design Quarter will be passing on 100% of proceeds from the raffle and we really hope you will help us to support Glass Door by entering our raffle.
Chelsea Design Quarter interviewed Glass Door CEO, Lucy Abraham about the challenges they have faced in 2020 and how they have adapted to restrictions and demands. You can read the interview here.
Raffle Tickets are £5 each. They are being sold via Just Giving: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/chelsea-design-quarter